We become what we think about
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
- The opposite of courage is conformity.
- A successful person is anyone who is doing deliberately a predetermined job because that's what he or she decided to do.
- Going through life without goals is like a captain navigating a ship without a destination.
- The key to success and failure: we become what we think about.
- If you think in negative terms you will get negative results; if you think in positive terms you will achieve positive results.
- The most valuable things we have in life are free.
- Familiarity breeds contempt.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction; we can achieve nothing without paying the price.
30 day test
- Each of us wants something, and each of us is afraid of something.
Write down what you want more than anything else. Make sure it's a single goal that's clearly defined.
- Stop thinking about what you fear. Each time a fearful or negative thought comes into your consciousness replace it with a positive and worthwhile goal.
- Do more than you have to do.
- Ask and it shall be given to you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.
- Act as though it were impossible to fail.